Various atmos from Paris, by Guilhem Domercq.
All are recorded with a MMAD system on SD788T recorder : LRCLsRs
Listen to the binaural demo, 10 secondes of each sounds.
- Cour du Palais de Tokyo – intense traffic in a reverberant place 5’33
- Gibus – large hall next to a concert arena traffic and urban noises in the distance 10’26
- Place de la Bastille – big roundabout with intense traffic cars buses motorcycles and ambulances 9’26
- Place de la République in the afternoon – skateboarders people walking and talking traffic 4’32
- Place de Thorigny, Marais – quiet place with people walking on pavement, riding bicycles, and a few vehicles 9’15
- Place des Vosges – public garden with children playing and urban traffic 6’20
- Rue de Rivoli – parisian street with cars bikes buses and people walking in the street 9’04
- Rue des Rosiers – pedestrian street with restaurants, people walking and talking 6’46
- Rue Saint André des Arts – little street in the evening with restaurants, tourists and a few cars passing by 6’43
- Square des Blans Manteaux – square with kids playing games, ping-pong, parents talking, birds singing 9’50